Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My dad, Erica's grandpa Bill





MY Dad William (Bill) F. Marine Corp 1962, Erica's grandpa, Erica said He wasn't the only reason she went for the Marines, in fact she wrote me a big list.. need to find it. But I know he was a reason that she checked out the Marines.
I am so proud of her, Making such a big decision in her life.
She wants to travel and she wants schooling.
She told me of all the schooling they offer while in the Marines
and she said if they offer a class she's going to take all they give.
That is so great and what ever course she takes while she's in they pay.
Good deal! Keep her in your thoughts and prayers, I know she really does not have much time to write but I know every letter we write her keeps her going. She needs to know we are all pulling for her and how proud we are, so keep those letters coming!
you can send it to me and I will enclose it with mine if you like.

dar66@msn.com


Bryan Jon and his little sister Erica Ann

written & posted by: darlene r.

No comments:

Post a Comment