Saturday, July 25, 2009

12 days to go




You know ... you start thinking what was it that made your daughter want to be a US Marine.
Was it that her grandpa Bill is a very proud Marine and talked about how he wished had stayed in?
Was it how very patriot her family is, I still cry when the flag goes by in a parade or ? I can't explain it. Did I instill it in her head somewhere along the way.

I was in her room today cleaning up my scrapbook stuff thats everywhere,
( I was supposedly going to work on while she was gone..LOL)
When I looked up at her shelves of Beanie Babies that she collects, We had started with collectable Babies, one from the year of her birth 1990, and then I saw it, I actually had forgotten I bought it for her in 1991, she was a year old???? wow


yep 1991 Marine Corps Barbie

written & posted by:darlene r.

No comments:

Post a Comment