Monday, July 27, 2009

another sign

Hope you all got your letters in the mail today....
if you send them later she will receive them, just after she becomes a Marine if all goes well.
Another sign, Erica has talked about the Marines for a long time you know like I said,
you think oh its the I'm going to be a doctor or lawyer thing...
2004 Miss Erica's Freshman year, I don't remember what class it was,
but Erica had to make a map of sorts of her life Past, Present and Future.
It was so cute that I framed it when I was working at Michael's Arts & Crafts.

Sorry for the glare..its the glass

yep its graduate high school, marine corps, graduate college,
and doctor we'll see about that one,
think the mind has changed but you never know :)



written & posted by: darlene r.

No comments:

Post a Comment