Wednesday, July 15, 2009

No news is Good news? ! ?

Bryan & Erica

As most of you know I have been talking with mom's who's daughters are there with Erica at Boot Camp and most of them have not received a letter in the same amount of time that I have not, so I can't worry. A mom I met in LA at Meps .. wrote me this morning and told me in two weeks they have received one letter and her daughter is a writing fiend.. in the beginning they receive a letter every other day or more, I know Erica is NOT like that, I am happy to have gotten as many as I have. As long as she is safe thats all I want to know :)

Last night Bryan and I saw Harry Potter (midnight showing) shhh don't tell Erica.
(my review of Harry Potter "Awesome" "Half Blood Prince" to the Harry Potter series as
the "Empire Strikes Back" is to the Star Wars series :))

Anyway I ran for a drink and they had they 'coffee times' there,
so I started reading the Horoscopes and I read Miss Erica's I HAD to send it to her!



LIBRA (sept 27th)
"Increased physical courage and ability,
and a strong sense of adventure,
combine to make this a very interesting time."

I thought thats her right now!
Right now for them is study study study and
test test test.... they must pass in order to make it.
I hope you are all keeping Miss Erica in your thoughts
and prayers and writing lots of encouraging and positive letters.
Thank you to you all! *hugs

written & posted by:darlene r.

No comments:

Post a Comment