Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fill in the Blank survey arrived 7/30/09

Erica's answer are in red



Fill in the blank

[-]

Date: _____7_-_26_-_09______________________

Test - Circle the best answers (more than one is okay) or fill in the blank if there is not a good answer insert the completed test in an envelope and send home!!
Question 1: We have shot the M16
A. Not yet!
B. They don't trust us!
C. A few times
D. Still learning how to take it apart and clean it!
E. What's an M16?
F. yep, table 1 & 2 we got to shoot it and will at crucible (she wrote it in)
Question 2: Hand-to-Hand Combat has been fun
A. Except when I get hurt
B. Because I am doing the hurting!
C. I love all these guys and would never think about hurting anyone
D. I have to use my hands?
E. It was sadly half @$$ but everyone passed (she wrote it in)
Question 3: My favorite course is the
A. Obstacle course
B. 5 course meals they serve us!
C. Confidence course
D. Parris Island golf course
E. Play Station, of course
G. ____________________________________________
Question 4: My favorite drill is the
A. Company drill
B. Platoon drill
C. Series drill
D. Black & Decker drill
E. ________________________________________
Question 5: The game I want to play most w/ the family after graduation is
A. Clue
B. Hide & Seek
C. Monopoly
D. Forget the family I want to play PlayStation
E. _____________________________________________
Question 6: When I’m on leave after graduation, I plan to sleep until
A. 9 am
B. 11am
C. Afternoon sometime
D. 5:00am Boy I love to get up early in the morning!!!!

" probably end up waking up @ eastern time"
E. ________________________________________

Question 7: My comic remarks are
A. Greatly appreciated by the DI’s
B. Have given me lots of extra IT
C. Have stopped until after I graduate so that I do graduate
D. Help relieve the stress of boot camp
E. I’m so tired from lack of sleep that I can’t even crack a decent joke
F.______________________________________________
Question 8: My favorite class is
A. Core Values "It's with our Senior Drill Instructor"
B. Marine History
C. Math
D. Bayonet Training
E. First Aid
F. I liked classes at high school much better
G. __________________________________
Question 9: I am often
A. The leader
B. Among the front runners
C. Always dead last!
D. In the middle of the pack
E. Toward the tail end
F. The one who encourages and helps other platoon members
G. On the DI’s @#%$ list!
H. ___________________________________________
Question 10: My attitude
A. Is pretty darned good overall
B. Sucks
C. Is the best in my platoon
D. Is the worst in my platoon
E. Not sure too busy to think about it!
F. Is that I’m gonna make it through this, no matter what!!!!
G. Is that I love this so much, I’m gonna become a D.I.!!!!!
H. ______________________________________
Question 11: I would recommend Boot Camp to
I. Everyone age 18 and up
J. Only those who have nothing better to do
K. Those who want to lose weight & get in good physical condition
L. Those who feel the need for punishment
M. Those who want to grow up and change their lives for the better!
N.__________________________________________
Question 12: Running
A. Still sucks
B. Isn’t so bad
C. Is getting much easier!
D. Is great! OHHRAHH!!
E.__________________________________________
Question 13: Results of my dental exam were
A. Look, Mom! No cavities!
B. Needed to be cleaned
C. 1 cavity
D. 2 or more cavities
E. Now have false teeth
F. One wisdom tooth was taken out. (she wrote it in)
Question 14: My temper
A. What temper? I’m cool as a cucumber!
B. Has gotten me some pit time
C. Is something I’ve learned to control
D. Helps me out during hand to hand combat "and the pugal sticks"
E. Has gotten me LOTS of pit time
F._____________________________________
Question 15: The thing I miss most about California is
A. Laker Basketball (ps Lakers won! – woohoo)
B. The weather
C. My anime & manga

D. My cell phone
E. My mom "and family"
F. My friends

G. Nothing! Glad to finally have the opportunity to live somewhere else!!!!
H.____dogs_______________________________________

filled in by: Erica R

written and posted by: darlene r.

No comments:

Post a Comment