Sunday, August 16, 2009

MCRD San Diego

my dad might remember these halls, since the building is a historical landmark, MCRD San Diego, CA
Flags on the San Diego parade deck.
A platoon Practicing their drill.

Friday ran to MCRD San Diego, to pick up last minute items that Miss Erica needed for her trip to NC. A graduation had just finish and lots of people around. Boy does California know how to market or what. Parris Island was congratulations! and California was here go buy tickets to Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Sea World etc. And their gift shop was amazing and VERY friendly people. :)

Another quick story we parked and just got out of the truck and a car pulled up to park and the gentleman waved us to walk, and Erica started freaking out... oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Holy s***!
I had to say "Erica its okay your in civilian clothes, he doesn't know your a Marine." I could see all the stripes on his arm. He was a Sergeant Major (E9). He smiled and off we went, but she was still freaking, I had to hold my laugh, I had never seen her so nervous!! I won't ever forget the way she acted!

written by: darlene r.

No comments:

Post a Comment