
Talked to a couple people today who's kids are in different companies,
and they have not received one phone call :(
I even got an email from Erica's company commander just letting the parents know that our Marines are safe and hard at work. That phones calls would be few and letters as well, if any, since they will be in the field. That if something should happen, parents are notified asap.
We are welcome for graduation on September 15th in North Carolina.
I wish I could go, but as you know I barely made it to Boot Camp grad, if it were not for friends and co-workers I would not of been able to.
If miss Erica does not get RA after grad I am Hoping that she can get it around christmas time.
Keeping my fingers crossed.
written and posted by: darlene r.
No comments:
Post a Comment