Thursday, September 24, 2009

finally I posted ;) - MCT grad


I would of posted sooner but not much that I know ... then a wonderful mom wrote me and ask if this was my daughter .. woohoo .. only one real good picture but I was so excited.. Thanks Debra

This mom went the MCT graduation at Camp Geiger in North Carolina... and it turns out her daughter was in the same company and platoon as Erica so she sent me pictures :)
thats Debra's daughter looking back at Erica

heading to the busses after graduation to their MOS schools

thanks again Debra your awesome!! Erica seams well at her mos in 29 Palms...I sent her, her camera.. told her I want lots of pics.. so hoping soon??!!?? told her she could mail me the camera chip and I would send a new one... until at least she could come home on RA ..think she's hoping for Christmas time ... that would be awesome.

written & posted by: darlene r

No comments:

Post a Comment