Wednesday, October 27, 2010

At PDS

Well, I know they were there during the storm that hit the Philippines and she's safe and sound...and back on Oki now.. on her birthday she thought someone stole her phone, I don't know the particulars but she got it back. I even text her phone telling whom ever to turn it in to her and who she was and that it was my only communication with her LOL .. maybe that worked. Glad about that .. that would of been her third phone gone. She did email her brother to say happy birthday to him (I was hoping for a gift) but I know their in their own little world.

Yep another Typhoon heading her way, they think it will hit land the middle of next week but I think it will be further up.. worried about my friends son's she's got two back east and the storm hitting now are crazy tornadoes and all. Ones a Marine and the others in Army Basic training and she'll be flying back east for his graduation and she doesn't like to fly. Saying some prayers for her.

She did say she's feeling a little homesick right now .. I don't blame her for one thing were coming up an a year of being away from home and two the holidays are just around the corner. Sort of not looking forward to the holidays myself they seam harder with kids grown up and your single and the job you have makes you work every holiday, sad and depressing even my sons birthday was small because of short notice all our crazy work schedules. Hard to fit things in that we all can be able to go to. I never see my dad with the schedule he's on now. :( okay maybe my personal blog should be for the whining right LOL sorry about that.

well off to the auto garage again :(


No comments:

Post a Comment