
O'Hare International Airport Chicago'Ill
Miss Erica ('woo-hoo' she's safe)
"Hi, Mom I'm calling from the Plane we just landed at O'Hare,
it's 12:00 pm here.. did you know that O'Hare is the United States Largest airport. I am calling from an Army guys Verizon phone. (LOL) The flight was good, take off good, in air good and the landing pretty good. We were on a boeing 747"
"Watched Inkheart on the plane it was pretty good but Krystal says she wouldn't buy it.
First Impression of Chicago Erica says "they love baseball and greennnn!"
"I counted 20 baseball fields 5 high schools and everything was green!"
"I'll see the Rockies and the Appalachians on this trip, tell grandpa that." (cool I said)
"We have 45 minutes for lunch."
Told her that was awesome, great, have a good time.. but to find the gate first before they have lunch, so they wouldn't be late, or miss it." (yikes- got to be mom too ;))
Love You! bye be safe!
written by: darlene r.

No comments:
Post a Comment