Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Savannah Georgia



Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport

1:30 PM our time, Miss Erica called They arrived in Savannah Georgia safely, They were now waiting on others to arrive, half her group had to take another flight. A nice girl from Texas let Erica use her calling card from a pay phone, Nice girl's name Lynsie from Texas but was originally from Compton Calif. :) They did have pizza in Chicago, she said it wasn't very good. (I told her that was airport pizza, lol)
I asked how her bunk mate was doing? she said good, Krystal replied with "I'm always good".
In flight movie 'Ironman' (seen it) it was pretty good. She also met a girl from Sacramento, Calif.
I asked about her flight .. it was okay for a tin can.. (what? I said)
It was an express flight.
I think they are gearing them down for boot camp,
1st sleep number bed ... nice
2nd 747 boeings.. pretty nice
3rd Dash 8 300 series..(turbo prop) tiny plane... squish
4th 3 hour bus ride...yuck
5th yelling at for almost all of the next 12 weeks ;)


Dash 8 turbo prop

Now it is time for her 3 hour bus ride to H-E- double hockey sticks....
Prayers please for strength and no injuries.

written by:darlene r.

2 comments:

  1. Did you get the dreaded phone call? What time was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. never got the phone call .. she later told me the call wouldn't go through she was really upset about that, but later she said it was probably good I didn't get, so many yelling and girls crying that they made a mistake... not Erica she was all positive even in every letter I received ...

    ReplyDelete