Friday, May 15, 2009

NO NEWS



You know what they say no news is good news. I pray that is case, I received no phone call from boot camp although a mom I met at MEP's she said she got the call but it was hard to hear her daughter and that she was crying so she started crying, on second thought maybe it was best if I didn't get a call. So they say by next thursday I should receive at least a form letter with address and platoon number and such. I only know that she is papa company 4th training battalion. I started a little journal that I am writing to Erica everyday with everyday stuff but also so when I start writing letters I absolutely want to stay away from the negative. Prayer everyday, and I thank you all yours as well.

written by:darlene r.


art by miss erica 4/09

No comments:

Post a Comment