
One parent said "Platoon 4023 wins Initial Drill! Lisa said in her letter today Platoon **** and Platoon 4023 competed last Tuesday. You will laugh . . . she said "It was so amazing because our platoon has sucked all these 5 1/2 weeks and the more hard work & sweat we put into it, just wasn't enough to feel like we were improving. We were always getting yelled at by our SDI and our series Gunnery Sergeant. So when we got on the parade deck this morning, we brought everything we had. It paid off. Our Series Gunnery Sergeant was like "Holy **%$ 4023 - where the hell have you been?".
Thought you would enjoy hearing it put that way! Can we consider that recognition??? Ha!"
Thought you would enjoy hearing it put that way! Can we consider that recognition??? Ha!"
Amazing huh! Although miss Erica has not mention it or the gas chamber as of yet, she hasn't really talked about herself. I guess it is hard to do just like I write her everyday and some days I'm like what else do I say, it is so much easier to write about others. Anyway thought you'd all like to know... I was like "AWESOME!"
written and posted by:darlene r.
No comments:
Post a Comment