
Hey MOM,
Today is Sunday, Just yesterday we did a 9 mile hike to the Rifle Range, it wasn't that bad, but sadly we had a few people fell out, I actually had a girl hold onto my LV pack and another holding onto my arm so that they wouldn't fall out. We are going to be here at the range for two weeks, so we're in s semi-portal home squad bay. My Rake mate is *****, ****** and she is from North Carolina.
(she now writes a complete list of names ages and where they are from)
| Arizona-1 |
| Arkansas-1 |
| California-14 includes Erica and a girl from Temecula! |
| Chicago-4 |
| Colorado-2 |
| Delaware-1 |
| Florida-1 | |
| Hawaii-1 | |
| Iowa-1 | |
| Louisiana-1 |
| Minnesota-2 Nebraska 1 |
| Nevada-1 |
| New Jersey-1 |
| New York-5 |
| North Carolina-1 |
| Oregon- 1 |
| Tennessee-2 |
| Texas-1 | |
| Vermont-1 |
| Virginia-1 |
| Washington-5 |
? 2
Poland-1
Guam-1
We've already had ** people drop and * people added. So far Boot Camp isn't as bad as I thought. Since we are at the Rifle Range we are eating at 1st Battalion's place and at the male chow hall which means, we are forced to look at brownies, cinnamon rolls and so much more that we stare at while we get our food, like things I wouldn't eat anyway now, but it is still torture.
Yesterday I broke down because Senior Drill Instructor was listening to music and out of everything that she was listening to the song "eyes open" by Snow Patrol. Which made me miss home even more. I'm also a cooler recruit, while the platoon marches I'm one of four that carries the cooler in case of heat cases and things like that. I am also one of four Artist recruits that are drawing the Range Flag. We found out yesterday that our DI is one of our marksman instructors. ****Anyways free time is almost over, so I'll write you later,
Love you always Erica Ann =P love ya much
posted by:darlene r.
No comments:
Post a Comment