Friday, July 31, 2009

check it off 7/16/09 received 7/30/09

Blue is what Erica filled in ... and a recruit filled it in too LOL

Red is what recruit R****ll filled in :)


Date:__7-16-09____________ Training day 51!

Dear: ____
MOM_________________________

I am: __
X___ Great __X__OK ____Not So Good ____Lonely ____Sick ____AWOL

The weather is:
X__X__Hot _X___Cold _X_X__Humid __X___Rainy X__X__Sunny _X__X_Sucks

AKA: bI-POLAR

The food: _
X___Great _X___OK ____Edible ____Garbage

Parris Island is: _
X___Great ____Like Home ____Never Again __X__Hell -BOOT CAMP

(IT'S PRETTY BUT STILL)

My new Friends are: __
X__Nice _X___Weird ____Scary _X___Psychotic

I have: ____Gained Weight _
X__X_Lost Weight ____Turned inside out

I sleep: __
X__8 hrs ____6 hrs ____4 hrs ____2 hrs __X__What's sleep?

ALL BECAUSE THEY FORCE YOU TO
CAMMIES
Our (Uniforms) are: ____Cool _
_X__Loose ____Tight ____Burlap Sacks UNIFORMS= COOL
(AT TIMES)
My fellow recruits are: ____Cute __
X__Nice ____Friendly ____Scarce ____Bow-wow x MOODY
(AT TIMES)
PT is: __
X__Fun _X___Exhilarating __X__Tough __X__Easy ____Send Oxygen

Marching is: __
X__Fun ____The pits __X__My life ____Ruining my shoes

I LOVE MARCHING MANUAL, ITS WEIRD AND AWESOME.

Class work is: _
X__X_Easy ____Not so Easy ____Hard ____I need a tutor 4 HOURS AT @ TIME

My haircut is: ____Great ____Too Short ____Funny ____Buy me a wig - HAVEN'T HAD ONE

I miss: __
X__McDonalds ____Burger King _X_:)__In~N~Out_ X_X___My Family

I need: _
X_X__More stamps _X___Ticket Home

I did: _
X_X__A good thing ____A bad thing ____Not sure yet

The Showers are: _
X_X__Hot _X_X__Cold _X_X__Crowded ____I haven't taken one

JUST SAY WE ARE SOCIALLY SC***** 0:ii

My Locker is ____Perfect ____Near Perfect __
X_X_Needs work ____Outside

My DI is: ____My best friend _
X_X__Just like family ____Tell you later X ODD
(AT TIMES)
My SDI is:__
X__Just as sweet as Mom __X_X__has adopted me _____Tell you later ---

---THE SH*T LOL .. WE GOT IN TROUBLE FOR SAYING SHE WAS THE SH*T

I Can't Wait to: _
X_X__Come Home _X_X__Eat Real Food ____Do this again X THE CRUCIBLE

I miss you: __
X___A lot! _____A little ____Not at all ____Who are you?

Yours Truly,
DRILL!
__
ERICA ANN_________________ DRILL!

DRILL! :)

SENIOR DRILL INSTRUCTOR SSGT J= "MOM"

No comments:

Post a Comment