Monday, January 31, 2011

well I've been busy lol
















will and erica.. will came to pendleton also because he's getting out .. erica katie and rita at rita and will's send off

Sorry between sick and working and tired and doing odds and ends for my kids.. I just haven't had time. Miss Erica is on another meu .. but more on that at another time when I can fill you in.
Went to San Diego on Saturday to pick up Erica's best friend from the Marines from Okinawa .. Rita has been there two years and has been changed to Pendleton.. really not that far from us .. so Erica asked if I would pick her up, especially since its her first time to the western states.
Rita is a sweet girl and I easily see why her and miss Erica got along so well. She actually is a couple months younger than erica but has been in the Marines since she was seventeen. She was only with us about twenty four hours and was calling me mom by the time we got her to base to check in.
They gave her no time to acclimate herself to the time change.. I couldn't believe that one. Erica said "yep .. thats how it is." more to come :)


No comments:

Post a Comment