Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thailand February Operation


"well" I did get a phone call that she made it to Thailand safe and sound and was off to work first thing.. she sounded really good. Her Marine friend Rita is in our neck of the woods so, my friend Kim and I picked her up at the airport.. went back down to Oceanside CA this week to have dinner with her.. was real nice but short.. I know she's missing home. Rita is from America - Samoa, its little island in the South Pacific and is part of the Samoan Islands chain, located west of the Cook Islands, it is a US territory. Guess its very green there and humid about seven hours to Hawaii Rita said.

well, miss Erica is well and was able to get a little R&R time so they went to the Korat Zoo. No pictures yet but you know me, I research.. so I found some pictures on line. Hope to hear from her soon.

info on where she's near .. 'X' marks the spot .. lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakhon_Ratchasima

zoo pics





No comments:

Post a Comment