

I thought this was a funny pic :) Not much change miss Erica is working away busy beaver of course.
Erica - 23 years old, graduated Lakeside High School 2008. Marine PFC - Nov. 2nd 2009 grad. Parris Island SC 8/7/09 Papa Co. Platoon 4023 - MCT Camp Geiger NC grad 9/15/09 Hotel Co.3rd Platoon- MOS Communications from 29 Palms CA Grad 12/15/09 Bravo Company - PCS @ Okinawa PCS @ Maryland Write: Cpl. ERICA - dar66@msn.com and I will be sure to send them off to her asap. * This blog is her moms DARLENE's journal for Erica's friends and family of her journey in the United States Marines.
Fun picture of Erica hangin' with the guys. Glad she is doing well. I hope you are recovering and feeling better.
ReplyDeletethanks Lisa feeling much better.. hanging in there .. miss Erica too, she's counting the days till the end of the year, we're keeping our fingers crossed for camp Pendleton or Miramar. We'll see.
ReplyDelete