..So sorry I haven't gotten on here. Been so busy surgery, working on invites for my grandpas 85th, dentist etc ... erica is good working away as usual
Friday, June 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erica - 23 years old, graduated Lakeside High School 2008. Marine PFC - Nov. 2nd 2009 grad. Parris Island SC 8/7/09 Papa Co. Platoon 4023 - MCT Camp Geiger NC grad 9/15/09 Hotel Co.3rd Platoon- MOS Communications from 29 Palms CA Grad 12/15/09 Bravo Company - PCS @ Okinawa PCS @ Maryland Write: Cpl. ERICA - dar66@msn.com and I will be sure to send them off to her asap. * This blog is her moms DARLENE's journal for Erica's friends and family of her journey in the United States Marines.
Surgery??? What surgery? I hope everything is okay. Hugs and prayers.
ReplyDeleteI had heart surgery a month ago ... seam to be recuperating well. Have more energy but it feels so different, my doctor said my heart just has to get used to it. They went through the groin to my heart.
ReplyDelete