




Had to get up early bird for LAX, Erica's flight was to leave at 8, but found out it was actually 9am..
but it was okay. She was upset at first because it was my birthday and she didn't want to leave on my birthday. I told her it was okay that at least we got to have Christmas together :)
So she was a little nervous till she saw people she knew from her class at Twentynine Palms, I think there were 5 or 6 of them flying together. It was a little strange walking up to the ticket counter with no ticket only her military id and her orders and they printed and ticket.. loaded her bags and off they went.. barely a goodbye. I couldn't go and wait with them once her bags were turned in it was bye and they all headed upstairs. A Marine with her gave me his phone number just in cause because his phone would work there.. that was so sweet... a few pics
No comments:
Post a Comment