Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jacobs MOS Graduation at 29 Palms









I went to 29 Palms for Erica's friend Jacob's graduation.
Hoping to meet his parents, but alas they could not make,
so I took pics for them.
I was also able to see Erica and have a quick dinner
with her and I mean quick. It was the week of Thanksgiving.
The good thing about going out there, other than hanging around forever not knowing what I was doing thinking I might be lost or confused, LOL was that it made me to be able to know what to expect for Erica's would be much the same way..
although Erica's was much shorter :(
I really enjoyed it even the with the Long drive over 2 hours, but I took pics on the way, and got lots of pics of the base because I waited around so long and then afterwards went to Jacob's Companies picnic and had awesome mexican food.
Small world but a mom who lives just done the road from us and knew Erica had brought all the food. They were so nice and invited me to stay.
I even stopped in Joshua Tree at the gift shop and picked up some christmas gifs.

No comments:

Post a Comment