Thursday, February 25, 2010

Where have I been...


You know how life is.. was so busing and my Marine had us running for a while. So I guess I'll back up to the last log in , if I can. Miss Erica was at her MOS school in 29 Palms.
I went to 2 graduations there. But more on that later. I will post some pictures I finally got from my Marine and some of her Marine friends and classmates. She's off on her new adventure and sad to say I dont get a whole lot from her, even though I keep asking, she is so different than me, I'm a picture'oholic lol. And journaling too and I've always done that, well at least on paper..
think most of those I need to burn, to much negative.. got to keep it positive. I know for my Erica she really has tried to keep it all positive, even when stuff has happened that wasn't so great for her she's tried to put a positive spin on it ... LOL thats funny my friend and his band just made a song called "Positive Spin". well it might take me a bit to catch up but I'll try...... to be con't

No comments:

Post a Comment